2017 Workshop Schedule
Spring Workshop // “Flow into Freedom”
NEW DATE: Sat 3rd June, 4:00-6:15pm
Join me for the first workshop of 2017 where you are encouraged to spend a deserved chunk of time on yourself!
A refreshing workshop to both energise, flow, recharge and rejuvenate.
A fluid, dynamic practise will heat up and energise the whole body.
Long-hold poses will release tensions and tightness.
Restorative yoga will invite calm, satisfaction and relaxation.
Open to yogis who have taken 10+ yoga classes. Not suitable during pregnancy.
Please get in touch if you’re unsure.
- Date/time: Saturday 3rd June 2017 @ 16:00-18:15 (2.25 hours)
- Where: Haelan Centre Upper Studio, 41 The Broadway, Crouch End, N8 8DT
- Cost: £35. Limited spaces available to ensure individual attention (7 maximum.)
- Booking: Please email me at email@example.com. Online payment required to secure booking. Places are non-refundable and non-transferrable so please check/times before booking.
- If you have an injury or health condition, please get in touch to discuss. Not suitable during pregnancy.
*Further 2017 workshops to be announced*
- Fiery, Fun & Festive ~ Christmas Workshop December 2016
- Hip Opening: Heat, Holds & Happiness November 2016
- Flow & Slow September 2016
- What The Chatturanga August 2016
- Accessible Backbends, Part 2 July 2016
- Accessible Backbends, Part 1 May 2016
- A little Yang, a little Yin-style April 2016
- A Festive Flow: Recharge, Re-energise & Relax December 2015
Client feedback includes “My hips have stayed open since the workshop“, “I felt absolutely refreshed, renewed and strong after the last session“, “I totally neede that”, “Please run another!”
Thank you x