‘Funky, Fun & Freeing: A Bottle Rocket Workshop’
With Kate Oates
Rocket yoga is a system, founded by the late Ashtangi, Larry Schultz. He believed that to get into a pose, you had to start to work towards it, rather than leave it untouched and unattainable. Designed around the joints and muscles groups, the Rocket system has 4 main sequences. Bottle Rocket is the entry sequence and a class based on the Bottle Rocket allows us to build strength and stability, improve flexibility and become familiar with the bare bones of the Rocket system. It’s the spring board for all of the juicy extras that Rocket has to offer!
In this 2-hour session we will use the Bottle Rocket sequence as a base, adding juicy sprinkles for an invigorating, refreshing and fun experience. Incorporating transitions, modifications and inversions, this class is accessible to all flexibilities and strengths, because as the founder Larry said, Rocket is there to get you there faster!
This workshop is a unique, powerful and playful Rocket Yoga class.
Expect to leave feeling revived, free and completely satisfied.
This workshop is practised at room temperature.
- Available to Yogis who have taken 15+ Vinyasa Flow Classes.
- Not suitable during pregnancy.
- NOT just for the advanced and bendy!
Sunday 2nd June @ 10am-midday at FlowMotion.Life
Address: Unit 4, Old Englishe Road, Matlock, Derbyshire, DE4 3RR
Booking: Please book directly via FlowMotion.Life.
Sunday 30th June @ 10am-midday at Coco Collective’s NEW STUDIO
Address: The Coco Studio, Nottingham
Booking: Book directly with CocoFlow HERE.
Sunday 28th July @ 12 – 2pm at HotpodYoga Chesterfield.
Address: The HUB, Proact Stadium, 1866 Sheffield Rd, Chesterfield, S41 8NZ
Booking: Book directly with Kate by emailing email@example.com to secure your place.
Any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to ask.
Funky poses are not mandatory – Modifications are given to cater for all abilities.
The satisfaction from this class is universal!
- Bottle with Sprinkles: Fun, Flow & Freedom, Stockport April 2019
- Rocket Workshop Nottingham March 2019
- Rocket Workshop Sheffield February 2019
- Power Into Passive October 2017
- Bottle Rocket with Sprinkles: Fun, Flow & Freedom September 2017
- Flow Into Freedom June 2017
- Fiery, Fun & Festive ~ Christmas Workshop December 2016
- Hip Opening: Heat, Holds & Happiness November 2016
- Flow & Slow September 2016
- What The Chatturanga August 2016
- Accessible Backbends, Part 2 July 2016
- Accessible Backbends, Part 1 May 2016
- A little Yang, a little Yin-style April 2016
- A Festive Flow: Recharge, Re-energise & Relax December 2015
“I thought I’d really struggle, but you made it so accessible. I loved it” (Rocket Nottingham, 2019)
“My hips have stayed open since the workshop” (Flow Into Freedom, 2017)
“I felt absolutely refreshed, renewed and strong after the session” (Flow & Slow, 2016).
“Please run another!” (Accessible Backbends 1 & 2, 2016)