Spring Workshop // Sat 6th May, 4:00-6:15pm
“Flow into Freedom”
Join me for the first workshop of 2017 where you are encouraged to spend a deserved chunk of time on yourself!
A refreshing workshop to both energise, flow, recharge and rejuvenate.
A fluid, dynamic practise will heat up and energise the whole body.
Long-hold poses will release tensions and tightness.
Restorative yoga will invite calm, satisfaction and relaxation.
Open to yogis who have taken 10+ yoga classes. Not suitable during pregnancy.
Please get in touch if you’re unsure.
All equipment provided.
- Date/time: Saturday 6th May 2017 @ 16:00-18:15 (2.25 hours)
- Where: Haelan Centre Upper Studio, 41 The Broadway, Crouch End, N8 8DT
- Cost: £35. Limited spaces available to ensure individual attention (7 maximum.)
- Booking: Please email me at email@example.com. Online payment required to secure booking. Places are non-refundable and non-transferrable so please check/times before booking.
- If you have an injury or health condition, please get in touch to discuss. Not suitable during pregnancy.