September 2017 // ROCKET WORKSHOP
“Funky, Fun & Freeing: Bottle Rocket with Sprinkles”
Bottle Rocket is not just the entry sequence to the Rocket System and often the first sequence you’ll encounter when new to the practice, but it is the spring board for all of the juicy extras that the rest of the Rocket system has to offer! A class based on the Bottle Rocket means we are free to fly where we wish and where we are individually able. This extended session will use the Bottle Rocket sequence as a base, adding lots of lovely, juicy sprinkles for an invigorating, refreshing and fun experience! Incorporating transitions, modifications and inversions which class is accessible to all flexibilities and strengths, because as the founder Larry said, Rocket is there to get you there faster. Let’s start here 🙂
This workshop is a unique, fun and playful Rocket Yoga class.
Expect to leave feeling revived, free and completely satisfied.
Available to Yogis who have taken 10+ Vinyasa Flow Classes. Not suitable for pregnancy.
- When? Saturday 9th September @ 2:30-4:30pm
- How Long? 2 hrs
- Where? OneYogaLondon Studio, Hornsey Town Hall Arts Centre, Crouch End, N8 9JJ
- Cost? £35 pp. Non-refundable and non-transferable so please check dates before booking.
- What to bring? Some water, a towel (it might get sweaty) and a smile! All mats and equipment provided.
- Booking? Please email me at email@example.com to ask any questions, and to arrange BACS payment. Payment is required to secure your place, an email with intention sadly will not suffice. First come, first served.
Spaces are limited
Funky poses are not mandatory! Modifications to suit all abilities – the satisfaction from this class is universal 🙂