- A beginner who would like to learn the basics before joining a group class?
- Keen to develop your practice and need bespoke guidance?
- Recovering from injury or illness and want to go at your own speed?
If you are seeking a session specifically tailored to your needs, diary and/or aspirations, private yoga classes offer the perfect solution.
Expect a bespoke sequence based on your experience, preference and physical capability, going at your own speed, to your own agenda, all in the comfort of your own home or office.
Private Yoga Classes with Kate Oates:
- £55.00 for 60 minutes
- £65.00 for 75 minutes (minimum required for first class to allow for a full consultation)
- £75.00 for 90 minutes
** 10% DISCOUNT when booking a block of 6 classes, to be used within 8 weeks **
Location: Above costs are based on locations in N8, N4, N10. Please allow for travel expenses for locations further afield. Outdoor spaces encouraged, weather-permitting.
Costs reviewed in Feb 2017
Discounts only available to local postcodes
Hen Parties, Wellness Events, Family and other small-group sessions are available on request
- All private classes are pre-payment only.
- Cancellations are fully chargeable within 24-hours of the session.
- Students must inform the teacher of any conditions, injuries and/or pregnancies before starting a class.
If you’re still not sure, but you are curious, please have a read here 🙂
“Kate has that rare gift of clarity. With her calm guidance and joyful attitude she makes every class a delight. Learning how to be the best yogi with Kate is simple. It feels effortless and yet you know you’re improving all the time. Classes are fun, dynamic, exciting and just great. I’m so impressed, I also now have private lessons with her and these are even better” – Lisa, Publishing, Crouch End