⭐️ Friday Night Flow Yoga ⭐️
ONE-OFF: 15th July, 7:15pm in Crouch End
This Friday I’ll be teaching a one-off yoga class in Crouch End.
In this extended session of 75 minutes, we’ll flow, move, breathe & release. A Friday evening class offers perfect time to shake of the week & find a deep sense of a calm ahead of the weekend. The longer class duration means we’ll have time to enjoy a full closing sequence, including an inversion (optional) and a long savasana.
It’s a small class environment, spaces limited to 10 yogis. Please join me in this beautiful space 🙂
Why an ad hoc session this week?
I’ve found a lovely local studio and I’m speculatively looking at it as a future space (in addition to the current schedule). I’d love to try out the studio with a group of students so we can collectively see how we get on!
Corehealth Studio is currently a primarily Pilates studio (plus treatment rooms for various other complementary treatments) hence the lack of yoga mats for our trial session.
- When: Friday 15th July @ 7:15-8:30pm (75 mins)
- Where: CoreHealth Studios, 174 Weston Park Road, N8 9NH ~ this is a lovely light studio tucked away from the hustle and bustle of central Crouch End.
- What: Vinyasa Flow Yoga, all levels welcome.
- Cost: £12.50. Please book your space via email to firstname.lastname@example.org 📩
- Equipment: Please bring a yoga mat! Beg, borrow or rent ~ a few mats are rentable for £1 per mat ~ please mention on booking.
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions or queries – I’m all ears.
I hope to see you there ⭐️