October 2017 // POWER INTO PASSIVE
inc. heating dynamic flow + slow, restorative postures
Due a treat? Desperate for some me-time?
This workshop offers the perfect opportunity to tune into yourself and really let go. Beginning with fluid, dynamic movement to generate heat and length in the body, we will play with a flowing and energetic yoga sequence.
We’ll then take a slower pace, spending time in slower, long-hold postures, accessing deeper layers of the physical body, such as ligaments and tendons to bring deep physical and mental release. Finishing with slow, restorative poses, this session will leave you feeling deeply balanced and relaxed.
This workshop will be my final workshop before I head off on maternity leave….I’ll ensure it’s extra special!
- When? Saturday 7th October @ 4:00-6:15pm
- How Long? 2.25 hours
- Where? Haelan Centre Studio, 41 The Broadway, Crouch End, N8 8DT
- Cost? £35 pp. Non-refundable and non-transferable so please check dates before booking.
- What to bring? Yourself and a smile! All mats, props and blankets provided.
- Booking? Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask any questions, and to arrange BACS payment. Payment is required to secure your place, an email with intention sadly will not suffice. First come, first served.