I am thrilled to finally be announcing that I’ll be teaching a local yoga class!
Local yoga is my favourite. Getting folk together of all ages, abilities, professions and backgrounds. I love being able to walk to a class and I love meeting people who live in the same postcode – because we all love Cheadle Hulme alike!
My new class begins this SEPTEMBER, and I’d be thrilled if you could spread the word to any local folk who are already yoga fans, or who you think may be considering yoga, or let’s be frank, who might bloody well need some yoga in their life! (Don’t we all?)
This class is available to ALL LEVELS including beginners. Kate knows tight bodies and stressed brains. Her teaching style is inclusive yet challenging, knowledgeable yet accessible. Kate teaches a breath-led practise, with clear alignment and anatomical cues.
Please make Kate aware of any injuries or pregnancies before a class. And if in doubt, go along and give it a try!
Full details can be found on my Classes page, however the main details are below:
TUESDAYS // Vinyasa Flow Yoga
- When: Tuesdays 7:45 – 8:45pm
- Where: Totally Holistic Health (a beautiful garden studio), 47 Cheadle Road, Cheadle Hulme, SK8 5EU
- How much: £9 per class or £48 for a 6-class-pass (your pass must be within an 8 week period from start-date. Unused classes cannot be transferred or extended).
- Booking: Bookings are taken directly by Kate and are mandatory to attend the class. Please email to book at firstname.lastname@example.org. Places are limited so please secure your bookings
- All mats and equipment are provided.