What should I wear to a yoga class?
Something comfortable that isn’t restricting. I suggest:
- A sports bra or low-impact bra-top (women)
- A sweat-wicking vest or t-shirt
- Leggings, baggy cotton trousers or shorts
- Socks and/or long-sleeved top or jumper for Savasana
What should I bring to a yoga class?
- Most importantly, an open mind and a willingness to give it a go!
- A bottle of water (if you like)
- A spare t-shirt/small towel to wipe your brow if things get sweaty
- Mats: These are provided at Haelan Centre (Sundays) and Park Road Lesiure Centre (Thursdays), but NOT at Rowan’s (Monday’s Rocket class) or for Yoga in the Park. For these sessions, please bring your own.
- Please ensure you have eaten a small meal or snack 2 hours prior to your class.
- Remember, you can do as much or little as you feel like on the day – yoga doesn’t judge!
Are you Pregnant?
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you are unsure of your suitability to practise yoga. Every situation is different depending on your health, your pregnancy, your experiences and at the end of the day, how you feel in yourself.
Please be assured I will always, always put the safety of you and your baby before a yoga class.
From February 2017, I will be offering Pregnancy Yoga 1:1s. I can recommend local group Pregnancy Yoga classes where necessary.