WEDNESDAYS // Lockdown Vinyasa Flow Yoga
- When: Wednesday evenings
- Time: 7:45 – 8:45pm. Please log in at 7:40pm
- Via: Zoom. Link to be shared via email ahead of the class.
- Cost: £7 per person.
- Payment: Payment will secure your space. Payment via (a) BACS, (b) PayPal at PayPal.me/KateOatesYoga
- Who/level: All levels welcome. Pregnant ladies also welcome (but only if you’ve practised yoga with me before). Would love to welcome yogis who are new to me, as long as we’ve corresponded beforehand.
- Booking: Please use this Doodle to book your dates (June, July, August). Couples, please put both names as 1 entry. Please make payment as soon as you have confirmed your dates. Any concerns, email me and I’ll reply as speedily as possible. Thank you.
- Download the free Zoom app on our phone/tablet, or, await the Zoom link via email and open on laptop. I will email the link to everyone the day before/of the class.
- Have your camera ON, your sound ON, your microphone MUTED *readily use hand gestures to get my attention if needed!*
- Ideally your camera would be 4m away so I can see you. Appreciate space may be limited to just do what you can.
- Laptop users appeared to have the best experience. Plus, if you have a cable to link your laptop to your TV, you can ‘second screen’ – place your laptop infront of the TV (=I can see you via your laptop camera, you’ll see me via your TV screen) (I never wanted big screen fame but hey….)
Your safety is my top priority;
And when normality resumes, so shall our Tuesday class:
TUESDAYS // Vinyasa Flow Yoga
- When: Tuesdays @ 7:45 – 8:45pm
- Where: Totally Holistic Health, (a beautiful Garden Studio at the back of) 47 Cheadle Road, Cheadle Hulme, SK8 5EU
- How Much: £9 per class or £48 for a 6-class-pass (pass must be used within an 8 week period from start-date. Unused classes cannot be transferred, shared or extended).
- Booking: Bookings are taken directly by Kate and are mandatory to attend the class. Please email to book your mat and date(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Pre-payment is required to secure your booking.
- Spaces are limited so please book ahead!
- All equipment and mats are provided.
This class is available to ALL LEVELS including beginners.
Kate knows tight bodies and stressed brains. Her teaching style is inclusive, knowledgeable and accessible. Kate teaches a strong, breath-led practise with clear alignment and anatomical cues.
Please make Kate aware of any injuries or pregnancies before a class.
- Parking & Access: Parking is recommended at the church opposite the studio location. There may be 1 or 2 parking spaces at The Players Theatre at the back too, but please use this as a last resort as the theatre gets busy. There is access to the studio from the front and the back via outside doors, these will be unlocked for arrival/departure, and locked during our classes.
- Arrival: Classes will always begin on time so please arrive 5 prior to settle in. If you miss the warm-up your place in the class may be forfeited without refund, as this is vital to avoid injury.
- What to bring? Yourself! All mats and equipment are provided. Of course feel free to bring your own mat if you prefer.
- Injured or Pregnant? Please let Kate know if you have any areas of concern so that she can adapt/prepare classes for you appropriately. Pregnant ladies would ideally (1) Not start yoga from scratch in a non-pregnancy yoga class or (2) not practise before 14 weeks. Although Kate is a prenatal teacher, this class is not a pregnancy-specific class so best to discuss.
- Cancellation policy: So that mats are not left unnecessarily unloved, cancellations made within 24-hours of the class are fully charged and non-refundable. Cancellations made prior to this can be moved, only if space on alternative dates allow.
- Waiting List: If any week has more appetite than space, there will be a Waiting List. Please ensure you do cancel your mat if your plans change, simply so that other yogis can attend the class.
- Future bookings: All bookings are to be made by EMAIL ONLY (please!) Bookings via WhatsApp/Instagram/FB/text apologetically shall be ignored. Please send a quick email, stating the dates desired and confirm that payment is en route. This allows Kate to plan attendance.