Vinyasa Flow Yoga // ON HOLD
Currently (as of Jan 2021), my classes are on hold.
This is a temporary measure, and one of course dictated by the Tier 4 lockdown we find ourselves in.
I will however be accepting Zoom 1:1 clients (if we have practised before, that is), and I am considering bringing back the Zoom Group class if there is ample appetite. Please get in touch – if you’re interested in any kinda of virtual sesh, or if you just want to say hello (I miss you 🙂 )
Kate’s classes are available to ALL LEVELS including beginners.
Kate knows tight bodies and stressed brains. Her teaching style is inclusive, knowledgeable and accessible. Kate teaches a strong, breath-led practise with clear alignment and anatomical cues.
Please make Kate aware of any injuries before starting your class
** Practising yoga safely **
- Please bring and use your own equipment. Kate is unable to provide any mats or props so if you forget these, there isn’t any back up (apologies!) Please be responsible for cleaning your mat between sessions
- Please use the hand sanitisers around the centre, and access the sinks in the changing rooms for hand-washing
- There are no changing facilities currently
- There are toilets on site
- Please adhere to the entrance and exit routes, marked on the floors
- There will be no physical adjustments in this class
- PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND CLASS IF YOU OR ANY OF YOUR HOUSEHOLD HAVE ANY SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19
- Kate will be contactable for the centre for track and trace purposes, and a register of yogis in attendance will be taken every week
- Starting times: Classes will always begin on time so please arrive 5 prior to settle in. If you miss the warm-up your place in the class may be forfeited without refund, as this is vital to avoid injury.
- What to bring? A mat, plus any props you need
- Injured or Pregnant? Please let Kate know if you have any areas of concern so that she can adapt/prepare classes for you appropriately. Pregnant ladies would ideally (1) Not start yoga from scratch in a non-pregnancy yoga class or (2) not practise before 14 weeks. Although Kate is a prenatal teacher, this class is not a pregnancy-specific class.
- Cancellation policy: Term bookings are non-refundable. However you can send a friend/family member in your place, as long as you have provided Kate with their name beforehand. If you know you cannot attend a class in advance, nor can someone you know take it, then the space can be filled by another person so please let Kate know ASAP