Vinyasa Flow // The return of TUESDAY yoga
Kate is re-booting the pre-COVID yoga routine with a difference! Introducing a hybrid class to welcome yogis back ‘in-real-life’, whilst maintaining the virtual option.
The format of the sessions may change over time – feedback welcome
Roll on Tuesdays!
Please BOOK TO SECURE YOUR PLACE
Tuesday night yoga in September:
STUDIO Vinyasa Flow Yoga @ 8:00 – 9:00pm (Cheadle Hulme)
- Cost: £10pp
- Time: 8:00 – 9:00pm
- Venue: Garden studio @ Totally Holistic Health, 47 Cheadle Road, Cheadle Hulme, SK8 5EU
- Dates: Tuesdays
- Booking: Maximum capacity of 5. Please book via BookWhen. Please make payment within 2 hours of booking via BACS or personal PayPal (ref: yourname+YOGA). Please select ‘personal payment’ in both.
- Cancellation: Bookings are non-refundable after 4pm on the day of the booking. Please cancel or transfer your place via BookWhen ASAP.
- Equipment: Please bring your own mat + equipment. Failure to do so may lose your place in the class without refund. There will be markings for your yoga mats.
- Parking and studio access: There is no parking on-site, however street-parking is widely available in the vicinity. The church opposite usually has capacity too. Please access the studio on foot via the garden gate which is situated to the left of the house to access the garden studio.
- Please read the studio’s COVID policy before attending.
+ VIRTUAL OPTION for the same session:
- Cost: £9pp
- Platform: Zoom
- Booking: Please book via BookWhen. Please make payment within 2 hours of booking via BACS or personal PayPal (ref: yourname+YOGA). Please select ‘personal payment’. A Zoom link will be shared with you upon booking.
- Cancellation: Bookings are non-refundable after 4pm on the day of the booking. Please cancel – or transfer – your place via BookWhen.
- Logistics: Please ensure your Zoom is up to date and that you have access prior to the class. Position your screen to maximise visibility of Kate, and if possible, Kate’s visibility of you. Kate will ask you to mute yourself for the practise.
This class will begin at the earlier time of 7:30pm from October onwards
Kate knows tight bodies and stressed brains. Her teaching style is inclusive, knowledgeable and accessible.
Kate teaches a strong, breath-led practise with clear alignment and anatomical cues.
Please make Kate aware of injuries before starting your class
- COVID policy: PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND CLASS IF YOU OR ANY OF YOUR HOUSEHOLD HAVE SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19. Julie, owner of Totally Holistic Health studio, has a comprehensive guide on how to stay safe in the studio. Please read. Kate’s cancellation policy is flexible to encourage a sense of COVID-responsibility. She would be grateful if clients don’t put her or each other at risk. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Payment Policy: Failure to pay for your booked class will risk the ongoing feasibility of these classes, and removes you from all future sessions until payment is complete. This includes back-dated payments for no-shows without reasonable notice.
- Starting times: Classes will always begin on time so please arrive or log-in 5 prior and wait in the corridor outside the studio. If you miss the warm-up your place in the class may be forfeited without refund, as this is vital to avoid injury.
- What to bring/have ready? Your yoga mat + any props you need + water. Kate is unable to provide any mats or props so if you forget these, your space will be lost without refund. Please be responsible for cleaning your mat between sessions and your hands regularly before and after class.
- Injured or Pregnant? Please let Kate know if you have any areas of concern so that she can adapt/prepare classes for you appropriately. Pregnant ladies would ideally (1) Not start yoga from scratch in a non-pregnancy yoga class or (2) not practise before 14 weeks. This class is not a pregnancy-specific class.
- There are no changing facilities on-site
- There is a toilet and hand-washing facilities on-site
- There will be no physical adjustments in the class until further notice